Over the last 10 years, OblinCEA has provided operation and maintenance support for multiple Solar PV farms across Southeast Asia and Australia for some of the world’s leading energy providers.
During that time, we have worked on over 17,000 hectares of solar farms and are currently in the planning stages for several new projects across three continents. Our involvement in so many successful projects has allowed us to hone our skills, knowledge and expertise in the solar energy sector.
OblinCEA offers commercial and industrial solar contractor services that provide, initial consulting, design, logistics and construction (EPC) for solar farms and large ground-mount solar panel installations across the globe, including some of the most remote and desolate locations. Our renewable energy team has been carefully selected and has a wealth of experience on large-scale projects enabling us to provide a full turn-key service for the client.
- Engineering and design reviews
- As built drawings
- Full specifications and bill of quantity
- Interfaces and interdependences
- Authorities permit
- Expediting control activities
- International and national purchasing
- Factory acceptance testing (FAT)
- Quality assurance
- Material handling
- Logistics and transportation plans
- Operational spare parts
- Special tools
- Deliveries schedule
- Pile driving
- Mounting system installation
- Solar panels installation
- Electrical (AC/DC)
- CCTV (Property Protection)
- Transformer Station
- Perimeter Fencing
- To enhance our service offering and efficiency, we employ our in-house teams to carry out the solar design, fabricating of panel frames, construction and installation. This single-source method helps us streamline the whole project without compromising quality and safety; resulting in a first-rate solar energy solution delivered on time and within budget.
- We provide the complete solution for investors searching for a reliable and well-versed contractor for their solar farm project.
OblinCEA has an extensive portfolio of machines and equipment for large-scale solar farm installations; in addition, our procurement teams have excellent working relationships with local and global suppliers of auxiliary products and materials required for construction. Our installation teams undertake all the required sub-processes from the initial earthworks through to the final construction of the solar farm. Due to our operational capabilities, we can work on multiple projects simultaneously and all work carried out is done so under warranty from OblinCEA.
Contact our team today for a complimentary solar farm project consultation.