Are you driven to be different
- Do you have what it takes to be part of a team handling large scale projects?
- Have you been in this role for at least 5 years?
- Do you have the discipline and the vision to work on a project that innovates for the future?
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and change
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Structure and manage integrated, multi-track project performance databases for multiple digital, print, social, broadcast, and experiential projects, with an eye on overall progress
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors and researchers
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
- Professional certification—including PMP/PRINCE II
- Previous success in producing deliverable software platforms
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Experience developing in-house platforms for internal processes
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets
- 7+ years project management experience
- Hands-on experience with developing web technologies and software platforms including Procore, Primavera P6 and technical integrations with IOT safety and efficiency tools for maximum usability
- Proven success working with all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills