Are you driven to be different
- Do you have what it takes to be part of a team handling large scale projects?
- Have you been in this role for at least 5 years?
- Do you have the discipline and the vision to work on a project that innovates for the future?
- Assist in the development of cost estimates
- Review plans and other technical documents
- Monitor costs and project progress
- Maintain control of all project documentation
- Manage and track RFI’s from the field to the architect/engineer of record
- Maintain/update project records • Assist the project manager/superintendent in creating and distributing the project schedule
- Assist project team with conflict resolution between owner, contractor and subcontractor
- Turn in submittals from subcontractors to A/E for approval
- Assist project manager in getting building permits for the project
- Understand appropriate building codes/ regulations
- Coordinate project change-order management, creation and negotiation
- Conduct and document weekly project owner’s meetings/decisions
- Assist the project team with site safety documentation and coordination
- Assist the project team with closeout of the project
- Assist project accountant with monthly subcontractor billings and pay application
- Assist project manager with assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, civil engineering or related field of study
- Strong communication skills
- Professional and polished
- Working knowledge of Procore Construction management software an advantage
- Computer proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office Suite software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) and other applicable software programs
- Demonstrate flexibility and is adaptable to change
- General knowledge of office protocol, routines and procedures
- Ability to read and comprehend plans and specifications
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and proactive. Is able to accomplish tasks without direct oversight
Become a part of our team